Stellar AdventuresSAP2Ananas GalaxyMilky Way GalaxyFactionsFactions (By Size)RacesSystemsGuides & RulesRules of EngagementTechnological Achievement TiersColonizationList of ColoniesFeatured ThreadsPhysical Map Change RequestsSettlement Approval & DiscussionShare Your ArtShare Your WritingBell TowerBTECharactersLocationsPlayer-StatesTall TalesGuides & RulesA Universe of -PunksAdmin EventsExpansionRules of EngagementFeatured ThreadsMapShare Your ArtShare Your WritingSFMBGroup PageAlliesDoT WikiEoEP WikiSFMB StructureAdministratorsSci Fi Mini Builders WikiGroup DescriptionSFMB GalleryBoard of AffairsContestsCommunity
64 Posts
Mira Laime
Sirlegolot
Texar96
Meelio
PrecursorAvant-Guard
All Contributors
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
+6
This post is locked.

Map Discussion

This thread is here to discuss changes, implemented or proposed, to the Stellar Adventures Project map, if you would like to simply request changes to that map or find out more about its current state then check HERE.

Disagree with a change? Think there's something wrong with the map? Want some input on how to implement a change you have in mind? This is the place for that, and more, just try not to let things get too heated please, we don't need members coming to blows because of cartography, not that we need members coming to blows for anything else either.

0 45
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
+6
0

This post is related to two other ongoing requests, which you may fine here and here.


EveKnight2345 wrote:
add the Xeroxian on gamma quadrant 6 I have 7 colonies near my home world
SpartanOfThePast wrote:
Can you please add some of systems in Gamma?

I'd like to again remind everyone that while, yes, I am an omniscient, all-knowing, all-seeing, all-powerful god with, yes, the ability to read minds among numerous other powers beyond human comprehension, I do not however wish to use these powers for every minor matter and as such request that you please tell me who I'm adding, how many systems they have, what those systems are named, and where those systems are so that I am able to fulfill your request to be added to the map.

Continued failure to respect my very simple request not to be forced to use my powers as a god on trivial matters will likely result in my wrath, and no one really wants that to happen.

0
Keep system names as they are
Newmap
0

So, the new map for the new galaxy has been posted, which you can find here, as well as some info about it, but I want to quickly note that I still have to go around and update these threads and some pages and to state again that, yes, I am aware there are people missing but that you should (go to the link and) give me the info on who I've missed or I can't add them.

If you have questions or concerns about the new map, this is the thread to post such, I think we can probably expand it to be used for discussion on Djzman's new physical map as well should people see fit to do so, though as always update requests go to their respective threads, not here.

0

Comment moved:

Sgtdalton02 wrote:
Have you ever though that the people in the middle will get locked in?


Please remember to take commentary, questions, and discussion to the discussion thread, so we can keep the request thread clean.

0
Sgtdalton02 wrote:
Have you ever though that the people in the middle will get locked in?

Responding, I have but to be frank it doesn't seem to be a serious issue, there's still plenty of opportunity for people to expand as they see fit, even to set up colonies a bit away from their main systems if they get crowded in.

0
Texar96 wrote:
Sgtdalton02 wrote:
Have you ever though that the people in the middle will get locked in?

Responding, I have but to be frank it doesn't seem to be a serious issue, there's still plenty of opportunity for people to expand as they see fit, even to set up colonies a bit away from their main systems if they get crowded in.

I mean when we get to colonizing the map. Tbh we should of have groups of 4 in each corner or in little groups.

0
Sgtdalton02 wrote:
Texar96 wrote:
Sgtdalton02 wrote:
Have you ever though that the people in the middle will get locked in?
Responding, I have but to be frank it doesn't seem to be a serious issue, there's still plenty of opportunity for people to expand as they see fit, even to set up colonies a bit away from their main systems if they get crowded in.
I mean when we get to colonizing the map. Tbh we should of have groups of 4 in each corner or in little groups.

Maybe. To be fair though the point of the move was to keep people close (and hopefully reduce the number of like 50 system empires), and the map will expand even if mostly just to make room for new factions.

May The Former 'Spirian Confederacy' be placed in Gamma Quadrant Sector 4?
0
Explorer12345678910 wrote:
May The Former 'Spirian Confederacy' be placed in Gamma Quadrant Sector 4?

Hi, you're posting in the Map Discussion Thread, this thread is used to discuss changes to the map, or proposed changes, to request a change to the map head on over to the Map Request Thread. Further, there is no longer a such thing as a Gamma Quadrant or a Sector 4 under the current map system, to look at the latest maps just go to the bottom of the Map Request Thread, if you're just getting put on that map then pick one of the blue glowing spots for your starting location!

Texar96 wrote:
Explorer12345678910 wrote:
May The Former 'Spirian Confederacy' be placed in Gamma Quadrant Sector 4?
Hi, you're posting in the Map Discussion Thread, this thread is used to discuss changes to the map, or proposed changes, to request a change to the map head on over to the Map Request Thread. Further, there is no longer a such thing as a Gamma Quadrant or a Sector 4 under the current map system, to look at the latest maps just go to the bottom of the Map Request Thread, if you're just getting put on that map then pick one of the blue glowing spots for your starting location!

Sorry, didn't know.